Building a reputation for excellence in an area takes time – often years. Curwoods have been providing our clients with advice on a range of property issues for more than 30 years and in that time our reputation has been building as one of the go-to law firms for property advice.
Our expertise allows our clients to trust us with services ranging from a simple commercial lease, to more complex areas such as joint ventures. In fact, our Property team offers a comprehensive range of legal services, including:
- Due diligence of property assets for acquisition, lease and development
- Acting on the sale or acquisition and development of sites including infrastructure, CBD developments, high-rise residential and land subdivision
- Tourist focused acquisitions such as hotels, motels and serviced apartments
- Complex subdivisions for strata and community titles, mixed use developments, shopping and industrial complexes.
- Commercial, retail and industrial leasing and licensing and associated agreements
- Insurance issues surrounding property transactions
- Structuring of property transactions including joint ventures, co–development agreements and put-and-call options
- Contract legal risk management reviews, compliance and performance monitoring and audits
- Structuring, negotiating and drafting building & construction contracts for new projects, refurbishment, facility and fit-out agreements
Our Property team works closely with other areas of the firm, including Commercial, Construction and Dispute Resolution, to ensure that they thoroughly cover every project.