SOLICITOR – PUBLIC LIABILITY
- Fun and collaborative team
- Unique, innovative, and award-winning law firm
- Fantastic benefits – rewards program, social events, free boot camp and yoga!
Curwoods Lawyers is seeking an ambitious and hardworking solicitor with at least four to five years’ post‑admission experience to join our commercial insurance dispute resolution team.
You will focus on property damage matters and be required to build on our existing strong relationships with clients, provide advice to clients, manage the expectations of all parties, take primary carriage of matters, and determine appropriate strategies for each matter. You will be committed to exceeding client service standards and achieving the best outcome for your clients.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A Bachelor of Laws or equivalent and a current New South Wales practising certificate
- At least four to five years’ post‑admission experience, preferably in property damage
- Strong technical skills with the ability to demonstrate a working knowledge in litigation involving insurance claims
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to build strong internal and external client relationships
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines and client service standards
Our Culture and Benefits
Curwoods Lawyers has a proven track record built on strong, long-standing client relationships. Our objective is to continually improve the service we offer our clients and at the same time adhere to our business values – perspective, courage, respect, integrity, excellence, and accountability.
We thrive on a challenge, we are passionate about innovation, and we see the world from a ‘Different Perspective’.
We provide our people with a number of benefits including a reward and recognition program, training and career development opportunities, weekly fruit deliveries, social events, free boot camp and yoga, and a work/life balance.
What to Do?
If you have everything we are looking for and want to be a part of a workplace that recognises achievement please submit your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.