SOLICITOR – PROPERTY/PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY
• Great opportunity for career development
• Unique, innovative and award winning law firm
• Fantastic benefits – rewards program, social events, free boot camp and yoga!
Curwoods Lawyers is looking to appoint an ambitious and hardworking solicitor with five years’ post admission experience to join our commercial insurance dispute resolution team where you will primarily focus on property and professional indemnity claims.
You will be required to build on our existing strong relationships with clients, provide advice to clients, manage the expectations of all parties, take primary carriage of matters and determine appropriate strategies for each matter. You will be committed to exceeding client service standards and achieving the best outcome for your clients.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• A Bachelor of Laws or equivalent and a current New South Wales practising certificate
• Five years’ post admission experience, with experience in property and professional indemnity claims
• Strong technical skills with the ability to demonstrate a working knowledge in litigation involving insurance claims
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to build strong internal and external client relationships
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines and client service standards
• A charismatic and energetic personality – an essential to work in our fun and ambitious office environment.
Our Culture and Benefits
Curwoods Lawyers has a proven track record built on strong, long-standing client relationships. Our objective is to continually improve the service we offer our clients and at the same time adhere to our business values – perspective, courage, respect, integrity, excellence and accountability.
We thrive on a challenge, we are passionate about innovation and we see the world from a ‘Different Perspective’.
We provide our people with a number of benefits including a reward and recognition program, training and career development opportunities, weekly fruit deliveries, social events, free boot camp and yoga and a work/life balance.
What to Do?
If you have everything we are looking for and want to be a part of a workplace that recognises achievement please submit your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.