SOLICITOR – MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE
- Great opportunity for career development
- Be part of a highly regarded team
- Fantastic benefits – social events, free boot camp and yoga!
Curwoods Lawyers is looking to appoint an ambitious and hardworking solicitor with two to four years’ post‑admission experience to join our highly regarded Health and Government team.
You will have primary carriage of matters, manage your own practice and determine appropriate strategies for each matter. You will be required to build on our existing strong relationships with clients, provide advice to clients, and manage the expectations of all parties. You will be committed to exceeding client service standards and achieving the best outcome for your clients.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A Bachelor of Laws or equivalent and a current New South Wales practising certificate
- At least two to four years’ post‑admission personal injury experience, preferably in medical negligence litigation and coronial inquests
- Strong technical skills with the ability to demonstrate a working knowledge in litigation involving medical negligence claims
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to build strong internal and external client relationships
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines and client service standards.
Our Culture and Benefits
Curwoods Lawyers has a proven track record built on strong, long-standing client relationships. Our objective is to continually improve the service we offer our clients and at the same time adhere to our business values – perspective, courage, respect, integrity, excellence, and accountability.
We thrive on a challenge, we are passionate about innovation, and we see the world from a ‘Different Perspective’.
We provide our people with a number of benefits including a reward and recognition program, training and career development opportunities, weekly fruit deliveries, social events, free bootcamp and yoga, and a work/life balance.
What to Do?
If you have everything we are looking for and want to be a part of a workplace that recognises achievement, please submit your cover letter and résumé to Kimberly Howe, Human Resources Consultant at email@example.com.