SENIOR ASSOCIATE – CTP
• Great opportunity to be part of an industry recognised CTP team
• Unique, innovative and award-winning law firm
• Fantastic benefits – rewards program, social events, free boot camp and yoga!
Curwoods Lawyers is looking to appoint an ambitious and hardworking Senior Associate to join our excellence driven CTP team.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to work in our expanding CTP team, managing your own portfolio of fraud and complex claims on behalf of our insurance clients, as well as providing guidance and support to junior lawyers and paralegals.
You will be required to build on our existing strong relationships with clients, provide advice to clients, manage the expectations of all parties, take primary carriage of matters with a high level of autonomy and determine appropriate strategies for each matter. You will be committed to exceeding client service standards and achieving the best outcome for your clients.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• A Bachelor of Laws or equivalent and a current New South Wales practising certificate
• Five or more years’ post admission experience in personal injury and CTP claims
• Strong technical skills with the ability to demonstrate a working knowledge in litigation
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to build strong internal and external client relationships
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines and client service standards
• A charismatic and energetic personality – an essential to work in our fun and ambitious office environment.
Our Culture and Benefits
Curwoods Lawyers has a proven track record built on strong, long-standing client relationships. Our objective is to continually improve the service we offer our clients and at the same time adhere to our business values – perspective, courage, respect, integrity, excellence and accountability.
We thrive on a challenge, we are passionate about innovation and we see the world from a ‘Different Perspective’.
We provide our people with a number of benefits including a reward and recognition program, training and career development opportunities, weekly fruit deliveries, social events, free boot camp and yoga and a work/life balance.
What to Do?
If you have everything we are looking for and want to be a part of a workplace that recognises achievement, please submit your cover letter and résumé to Kimberly Howe, Human Resources Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org.