LEGAL SECRETARY – MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE
- Be part of a supportive team
- Opportunity for career development
- Unique, innovative, and award winning law firm
- Fantastic benefits – social events, free bootcamp and yoga!
Curwoods Lawyers has an exciting opportunity for a full-time legal secretary to join our Health and Government team.
In this fast-paced role you will be supporting up to three lawyers and your responsibilities will include:
- File maintenance, including opening and closing files
- Diary management and arranging appointments
- Organising medico-legal appointments and arranging experts
- Drafting correspondence and pleadings
- Preparing briefs for counsel
- Assisting with monthly billing and client reporting.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least one to two years of experience as a legal secretary, preferably in personal injury
- Excellent time management and superior organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- A professional, reliable, and team‑orientated approach to work
- The ability to thrive in a busy and varied environment.
Our Culture and Benefits
Curwoods Lawyers has a proven track record built on strong, long-standing client relationships. Our objective is to continually improve the service we offer our clients and at the same time adhere to our business values – perspective, courage, respect, integrity, excellence, and accountability.
We thrive on a challenge, we are passionate about innovation, and we see the world from a ‘Different Perspective’.
We provide our people with a number of benefits including a reward and recognition program, training and career development opportunities, weekly fruit deliveries, social events, free bootcamp and yoga, and a work/life balance.
What to Do?
If you have everything we are looking for and want to be a part of a workplace that recognises achievement, please submit your cover letter and résumé to Hannah Pryjmachuk, Human Resources Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.