LEGAL SECRETARY – INSURANCE
- Be part of a supportive team with opportunity for career development
- Unique, innovative, and award winning law firm
- Fantastic benefits – social events, free bootcamp and yoga!
Curwoods Lawyers has an exciting opportunity for a full-time insurance litigation secretary to join our Commercial Insurance and Dispute Resolution team.
In this fast paced role you will be supporting up to three lawyers and your responsibilities will include:
- File maintenance, including opening and closing files
- Diary management and arranging appointments
- Organising medico-legal appointments and arranging experts
- Drafting correspondence and pleadings
- Preparing briefs for counsel
- Assisting with monthly billing and client reporting.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least one to two years of experience as a legal secretary, preferably in insurance
- Excellent time management and superior organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- A professional, reliable, and team‑orientated approach to work
- The ability to thrive in a busy and varied environment.
Our Culture and Benefits
Curwoods Lawyers has a proven track record built on strong, long-standing client relationships. Our objective is to continually improve the service we offer our clients and at the same time adhere to our business values – perspective, courage, respect, integrity, excellence, and accountability.
We thrive on a challenge, we are passionate about innovation, and we see the world from a ‘Different Perspective’.
We provide our people with a number of benefits including a reward and recognition program, training and career development opportunities, weekly fruit deliveries, social events, free bootcamp and yoga, and a work/life balance.
What to Do?
If you have everything we are looking for and want to be a part of a workplace that recognises achievement, please submit your cover letter and résumé to Kimberly Howe, Human Resources Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org.