LEGAL SECRETARY – CTP
- Great team with the opportunity for development
- Modern office and great CBD location
- Fantastic benefits – social events, free boot camp and yoga
Curwoods Lawyers currently has an opportunity for a full-time insurance litigation secretary to provide support to three lawyers in our CTP team. In this busy and fast paced role, your responsibilities will include:
- Diary management and arranging appointments
- Organising medico-legal appointments and arranging experts
- Drafting correspondence and pleadings
- Preparing briefs to counsel
- Assisting with monthly billing and client reporting
- File maintenance.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience as a legal secretary, preferably in insurance litigation
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- A professional, reliable and team‑orientated approach to work
- The ability to thrive in a busy and varied environment.
Our Culture and Benefits
Curwoods Lawyers has a proven track record built on strong, long-standing client relationships. Our objective is to continually improve the service we offer our clients and at the same time adhere to our business values – perspective, courage, respect, integrity, excellence and accountability.
We thrive on a challenge, we are passionate about innovation and we see the world from a ‘Different Perspective’.
We provide our people with a number of benefits including a reward and recognition program, training and career development opportunities, weekly fruit deliveries, social events, free boot camp and yoga and a work/life balance.
What to Do?
If you have everything we are looking for and want to be a part of a workplace that recognises achievement, please submit your cover letter and résumé to Hannah Pryjmachuk, Human Resources Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org