LEGAL SECRETARY – RECOVERIES
• Be part of a close knit and supportive team
• Unique, innovative, and award winning law firm
• Fantastic benefits – social events, free boot camp and yoga!
Curwoods Lawyers has an opportunity for a full time legal secretary to join our Recoveries team and work together with another legal secretary to provide support to a senior associate, two lawyers, and a paralegal.
In this busy and fast paced role your responsibilities will include:
• File maintenance, including opening and closing files
• Diary management
• Liaising with clients and their insureds, both over the phone and in writing
• Drafting correspondence and pleadings
• Drafting and processing monthly billing.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Previous experience as a legal secretary, preferably in insurance
• Excellent time management and superior organisational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Confident and personable telephone manner
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
• A professional, reliable, and team orientated approach to work
• The ability to thrive in a busy and varied environment.
Our Culture and Benefits
Curwoods Lawyers has a proven track record built on strong, long-standing client relationships. Our objective is to continually improve the service we offer our clients and at the same time adhere to our business values – perspective, courage, respect, integrity, excellence, and accountability.
We thrive on a challenge, we are passionate about innovation and we see the world from a ‘Different Perspective’.
We provide our people with a number of benefits including a reward and recognition program, training and career development opportunities, weekly fruit deliveries, social events, free boot camp and yoga, and a work/life balance.
What to Do?
If you have everything we are looking for and want to be a part of a workplace that recognises achievement, please submit your cover letter and résumé to Kimberly Howe, Human Resources Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org.