LEGAL SECRETARY – CTP
• Great team with the opportunity for development
• Modern office and great CBD location
• Fantastic benefits – social events, free boot camp and yoga
Curwoods Lawyers currently has an opportunity for a full-time insurance litigation secretary to provide support to a senior associate and two solicitors in our CTP team. In this busy and fast paced role, your responsibilities will include:
• Diary management and arranging appointments
• Organising medico-legal appointments and arranging experts
• Drafting correspondence and pleadings
• Preparing briefs to counsel
• Assisting with monthly billing and client reporting
• File maintenance.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Previous experience as a legal secretary, preferably in insurance litigation
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
• A professional, reliable and team orientated approach to work
• The ability to thrive in a busy and varied environment.
Our Culture and Benefits
Curwoods Lawyers has a proven track record built on strong, long-standing client relationships. Our objective is to continually improve the service we offer our clients and at the same time adhere to our business values – perspective, courage, respect, integrity, excellence and accountability.
We thrive on a challenge, we are passionate about innovation and we see the world from a ‘Different Perspective’.
We provide our people with a number of benefits including a reward and recognition program, training and career development opportunities, weekly fruit deliveries, social events, free boot camp and yoga and a work/life balance.
What to Do?
If you have everything we are looking for and want to be a part of a workplace that recognises achievement, please submit your cover letter and résumé to Kimberly Howe, Human Resources Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org