• Great opportunity for career development
• Collaborative and hardworking HR team
• Fantastic benefits – rewards program, social events, free boot camp and yoga!
Curwoods Lawyers is looking to appoint an ambitious HR professional who is seeking to take the next step in their career, and the opportunity to take on more responsibility by taking a proactive and improvement focussed approach.
You will be part of a small, collaborative HR team , reporting to the HR Consultant, in this generalist role. Your responsibilities will cover the full breadth of the employee lifecycle and associated HR functions, and will include:
• providing administrative support to the HR team, across all HR processes
• assisting the HR Consultant to provide a consistent end-to-end recruitment process, with the opportunity to take responsibility for the recruitment of all junior and support roles across the business
• assisting the HR team to coordinate all training needs, taking responsibility for maintaining the L&D calendar and coordinating all internal and external CLE seminars for our lawyers
• driving and reporting on our reward and recognition program
• ensuring all HR related information is up to date and accurate in all relevant reporting systems, and Curwoods Intranet.
• contributing to driving improvements in HR processes, with a focus on efficiencies and effectiveness.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• A qualification in business or a HR related discipline
• One to two years’ experience working as part of a HR generalist team
• Knowledge of human resources systems and processes and an interest in building that knowledge
• Excellent interpersonal and high-level written and oral communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and organisational abilities, with a pro-active approach to driving improvements
• Proven ability to work as part of a team or autonomously
• Experience in coordinating multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong technical skills
• A desire to increase knowledge and understanding of HR processes and an procedures
Our Culture and Benefits
Curwoods Lawyers has a proven track record built on strong, long-standing client relationships. Our objective is to continually improve the service we offer our clients and at the same time adhere to our business values – perspective, courage, respect, integrity, excellence and accountability.
We thrive on a challenge, we are passionate about innovation and we see the world from a ‘Different Perspective’.
We provide our people with a number of benefits including a reward and recognition program, training and career development opportunities, weekly fruit deliveries, social events, free boot camp and yoga and a work/life balance.
What to Do?
If you have everything we are looking for and want to be a part of a workplace that recognises achievement please submit your cover letter and résumé to Kimberly Howe, Human Resources Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org.