- Creative with an eye for detail and strong organisational skills?
- Plan and deliver events with a difference to internal and external clients
- Be part of a collaborative and supportive team
- Flexible work arrangements
- Fantastic benefits – rewards program, social events, free boot camp and yoga!
Curwoods Lawyers is looking to appoint a part-time Events Coordinator to join our highly regarded Client Engagement team. This role is a great opportunity for an events coordinator looking to return to work on a part-time basis or looking to reduce their working hours. Reporting to the Head of Client Engagement you will be responsible for the end-to-end management of both internal and external events and sponsorships associated with the firm. In this role you will also provide support and assistance to the Marketing and Communications team for firm supported industry and corporate events, sponsored events, client seminars and all internal social events.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Planning, project managing and executing internal and external events
- Event administration including event briefs, guest lists, maintenance of client information database, designing invitations and maintenance of RSVP lists
- Researching, sourcing and negotiating with external venues and suppliers
- Maintaining the firm events calendar
- Budget management for each event
- Post event evaluation
- Coordination of firm memberships, sponsorships and donations
- Administrative support for the Client Engagement team
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or a related field
- At least three years’ experience in a related role, preferably within a professional services environment
- An ability to build strong internal and external relationships and understand clients’ needs
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and organisational skills
- Proven project management skills
- Advanced knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and MS Office
- Strong creative and design skills – experience using design software an advantage
- Flexibility and willingness to assist with events outside business hours
Our Culture and Benefits
Curwoods Lawyers has a proven track record built on strong, long-standing client relationships. Our objective is to continually improve the service we offer our clients and at the same time adhere to our business values – perspective, courage, respect, integrity, excellence and accountability.
We thrive on a challenge, we are passionate about innovation and we see the world from a ‘Different Perspective’.
We provide our people with a number of benefits including a reward and recognition program, training and career development opportunities, weekly fruit deliveries, social events, free boot camp and yoga and a work/life balance.
What to Do?
If you have everything we are looking for and want to be a part of a workplace that recognises achievement please submit your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.