BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP EXECUTIVE
- Interested in developing your client management experience?
- Play an integral role in delivering client relationship management support
- Be part of a collaborative and hard-working team
- Fantastic benefits – rewards program, social events, free boot camp and yoga!
Curwoods Lawyers is looking to appoint a full-time Business Relationship Executive to join our highly regarded Client Engagement team. Reporting to the Head of Client Engagement you will be responsible for providing client focused support across our insurance and commercial practice groups. You will work with the Head of Client Engagement and Client Relationship Partners to achieve strategic growth and retention through the management of key client relationships that are aligned to the overall vision and values of the business.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Assisting in the preparation and execution of client and practice group business plans
- Attending relevant client meetings, recording and following up actions and outcomes
- Managing client focused reports
- Providing support to the Marketing and Communications team in preparing the strategic approach for client tenders/RFPs
- Providing support for client related events
- Undertaking regular market, competitor and client/client industry research
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or a related field
- At least three years’ experience in a related role, preferably within a professional services environment
- An ability to build strong internal relationships and influence through effective communication and engagement
- An ability to understand clients’ needs with a strong focus on client engagement and relationship management
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and organisational skills
- Proven project management skills
- Advanced knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and MS Office
Our Culture and Benefits
Curwoods Lawyers has a proven track record built on strong, long-standing client relationships. Our objective is to continually improve the service we offer our clients and at the same time adhere to our business values – perspective, courage, respect, integrity, excellence and accountability.
We thrive on a challenge, we are passionate about innovation and we see the world from a ‘Different Perspective’.
We provide our people with a number of benefits including a reward and recognition program, training and career development opportunities, weekly fruit deliveries, social events, free boot camp and yoga and a work/life balance.
What to Do?
If you have everything we are looking for and want to be a part of a workplace that recognises achievement please submit your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.